Flaco VS Pikachu Flaco VS Pikachu

Nice try...but it's too lame. I don't understand why it was so easy to knock someone off stage that far with 20% damage. Poor Animation, one mediocre explosion....Make it longer, have smoother animation and other stuff.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

You Black and White Son of a gun.

I believe this submition is the funniest. I really liked the part where the two guys where getting shot at in the tank.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Not anymore Bitch

You just keep bringing the funny with these videos. And it's funny that that one evil tankman is sooo gay. anyways, i loved how you incorporated this with your other video. Nice job.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Hey guys..i just figured out im gonna be a father!

That was as funny as hell. I loved it. I've been telling all my friends to come and watch it.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Speechless

This was an animation marvel. I especially liked how you put your own artwork into it. It's not my favorite though. That one was episode 6. But i loved this one. I can't wait for the next one.

P.s. - Wouldn't Captain Basilisk be able to take bowser?

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Wow...

I'm pretty much speechless. Even though i don't know some of these animations, i really liked this. If you make a new one, add different animations. Especially the Wrath of Nazo. Excellent

Tarboy Tarboy

Shutup Billy

It was awesome. Cool storyline. I like where it's going

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Epic

This was an awesome Naruto meets Bunnies thing...

Anyway i loved the end.

He became...a Super Saiyan.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Excellent.

Mighty epic dude. You mad animators rock.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Ehhhhh

I didn't like most except for the Rina Chan thing. That was cool. I loved the animation and song....and it was kinda hot......