Flaco VS Pikachu Flaco VS Pikachu

Nice try...but it's too lame. I don't understand why it was so easy to knock someone off stage that far with 20% damage. Poor Animation, one mediocre explosion....Make it longer, have smoother animation and other stuff.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

You Black and White Son of a gun.

I believe this submition is the funniest. I really liked the part where the two guys where getting shot at in the tank.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Not anymore Bitch

You just keep bringing the funny with these videos. And it's funny that that one evil tankman is sooo gay. anyways, i loved how you incorporated this with your other video. Nice job.

RPG Shooter: Starwish RPG Shooter: Starwish

I'm not crying...im just tired

That was the perfect game...i was addicted to it all night. It took me a couple tries on the last levels though. Figured out that the wave gun rocks. Great game, hooked up with Dedai! Great story, great game, awesome job!

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Haha.

I loved the game. and i laughed a lot every time i took down an aircraft. It was fun. Nice game.
But my only concern was that sometimes i'd be swimming to the bottom, and then when i came up, i got small air. So that's how i missed only one of the planes.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Sweet Sweet Sweet.

That was one of the best RPGs ever. With the Regi's. only a few questions.
1. Y is there no save button.
2. (Suggestion Really) Can you make it so when you beat Regice and Regirock that the girl can summon them?
3. Is that Goku from Dragonball in the end.